23 Aug 2009

Bio - Shin


Name: Shin
Position: Drums
Sexuality: Prefers not to say
Date of Birth: December 12, 1989
Lives in: Berlin, Germany
Birthplace: Berlin
Western Zodiac: Sagittarius
Ascendant: Pearl
Chinese Zodiac: Snake White element
Blood Type: Pearl
Eye Color: Green, Gray
Hobbies: Playing drums, going away with friends, and stupid things
Current Favorite Song: Glass Skin [Dir en Grey], Fly On the Wall [t.A.T.u.]
Favorite Bands: Dir en Grey, t.A.T.u.
Favorite Movies: Silent Hill
Favorite Books: Duden
Favorite Food: Sushi, chicken with pineapple and baked with cheese
Favorite Drink: Cocoa
Favorite Destination: Tokyo
Biggest Wish: to live forever

12 comments:

  1. thats a big wish, you know, to live forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wish! Dont we all wish to live forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to live forever so great wish

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so hot
    Raiba xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww people say that your gay but i think your bi but you prefer not to sayyy whenn alllllllllll the girls luvvvvvv you like mee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly here- ^.^ I love you Guys Shin and I can't believe you guys broke up. So depressing!! But your still awesome and I'm willing to follow each and every one of you every step of the way if you want to do something else that protains to following your dreams. I May disagree but I will forever love once was and still holds a special place in my heart. Cinema Bizarre

    -Shellyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. shin u shudnt b ashamed of ur sexuality!! i'm 12 and i get a load of shit from people cuz im bi and if ur gay thats fine to!!! embrace it, my friend thinks that guys who r bi r really hot and she gets wet everytime she sees guys kissing lol xxx
    miss u
    kiki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shin you are my obsession... <3
    lmao I'm scaring myself :3
    did I even spell scaring rite?
    oh well I no my speelling sucks but seriously
    Shin ur my role-model lol XD

    Love from: Jordy-pye (pie)

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe shin should become a jehovahs witness lol they believe that they'll live forever one day

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will live forever.Tell me where you are and if you are willing, I will take you with me. Expect pain.

    ReplyDelete