26 Aug 2009

Screenshots and Quotes from the Cherrytree Live Chat!

Sorry I'm so late on these, some things had to be done!


Kiro puffs up his face to welcome you to the chat!


"Ocean Bizarre!" - Strify


"If you can hear and see us, plee write yes." - Strify


"Hallo." - Yu (the only thing he said throughout the whole thing!)


Yu playing hide & seek xD


Giggles!


"It's Madonna on my shirt!" - Strify


Kiro sneezed! "Sorryyy!!" - Kiro "Bless you Kiro." - Strify


I just love Kiro's face here =)


Shin cannot see!



Strify likes Kiro's hair!


"If you were a door I would bang you all night. Is it naughty?" - Strify xD


Kiro don't bite your nails baby!


Strify sings I Came 2 Party!


Yu's bracelet! Sorry about the top, I couldn't get rid of it!


Kisses! Byebye!

8 comments:

  1. Cool! Wished I'd been able to watch that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is tehir id?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cinema bizarre the best group =))
    Strify the best ^_^
    =)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce nu am comentarii sa va spun cat de mult ii iubesc chiar daca s-au despartit :)) si :((

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinema Bizarre may be gone, but their music will live on forever! STAY BIZARRE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, believe me, I eat, sleep and breathe bizarre. ;) GO CINEMA BIZARRE!!!! THEN COME BACK!!!! WE MISS YA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone else cry when Cinema Bizarre discontinued? I love them all so much, especially Strify and Kiro ;) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. "And I really like Yu's bracelet. It is also Bang! I think because peace is Bang! I think peace is the Bangest thing you could find in the world."

    Oh gosh I miss them so much!
    But Romeo's music is very good! <33

    I love Cinema Bizarre so much and wish them all the best! <3333

    ReplyDelete