11 Dec 2009

DON'T KILL ME! Updates!

First off, I am SO sorry I haven't updated this week. I've had exams all week, and I've only just had time enough to squeeze this in!

UPDATE 1; New Cinema Bizarre Blog!

"Hey to all Bizarresters!

We've been playing so many concerts, the year has been passing very fast.
We didn't even notice that it's already December!

No matter if you like Christmas or not, I am sure that you are going to love the two surprises we prepared for you - at least if you got a little love for Cinema Bizarre!

Make sure to check out our Bandspace this Saturday and the Saturday in two weeks.
Exclusively on myspace.com/cinemabizarre you will be able to listen to two accoustic versions of our songs!

Stay Bizarre,

Jack Strify
in the name of Cinema Bizarre"
SOURCE

Interesting, no?

UPDATE 2; Romeo has a stalker?!



I don't know so much, but whoever you are, leave him the fuck alone! ;D

UPDATE 3; HOT Pictures of Yu!

Yes, he is trying to kill me.







THANKYOU GOD FOR YU PHOENIX. <3 Poor baby looks tired though right? Well don't worry, he got some sleep, eventually ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment