5 Sept 2009

Song List (Not Including Remixes!)


People who have just found out about Cinema Bizarre usually want to know what they should be listening to, so I made a list of all their released songs. The songs are in bold are highly recommended, the stand out songs, if you like. ;) If there is a link on the song name, it's for the music video =)

Silent Scream
After the Rain
I Don't Beleive
Heavensent
It's Over (Unreleased!)
Lovesongs (they kill me)

I Came 2 Party (featuring Space Cowboy)
The Silent Place
Angel in Disguise
Forever or Never
The Way We Are
Get Off
Escape To The Stars
Dysfunctional Family
The Other People
Spaceman
She Waits For Me
Wasted
Le Generique
Touching and Kissing
Deeper & Deeper
Erase & Replace
My Obsession
Je Ne Regrette Rien
Dark Star
Toyz
In Your Cage
Heaven is Wrapped in Chains
Hypnotized by Jane
Blasphemy
I Don't Wanna Know (If U Got Laid)
Out of Love
Sad Day (For Happiness)
Tears in Vegas
Le Generique De Fin
American Beauty
Modern Lover
Bang a Gong (Get it On)
Are You Crying

I don't think I forgot anything, but let me know if I left anything out =)

1 comment:

  1. You Missed:
    Crashing & Burning,
    It's over
    The Other People
    I thinks thats it ^-^

    ReplyDelete