21 Jan 2010

its over...

Earlier today Cinema Bizarre made an announcement on myspace. It said that they are taking a break and will stop working under the name, Cinema Bizarre. I'm so sorry guys. I didn't know this was going to happen and I felt awful and have been crying since it was announced.
I will keep this site running to let you know how the guys are getting on. I'm so disapointed that the UK never got a chance to have them here. Hope all the guys are well. Will edit in links once I get my computer back.

4 comments:

  1. How come? What had happened actually? No way that's gonna to happen! They won't split, won't they??? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted an interview form Strify, check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They got 2 have a reason 4 breaking! Please post some stuff bout Shin/Tim! I never see very much on him here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happily Yu has been working on new music and has released a song titled Moonflower. He does indeed sing in the song. Him and Romeo has worked on some music together.

    ReplyDelete