1 Jan 2010

New Blog from Yu!

Happy New Year to everyone!

2009 was an awesome Year of so much happenings and actions.
i went through a lot of ups and downs and even though felt sometimes at the lowest point of life but also had the biggest change.

and now that 2010 has started i feel like nothing can stop me!
i will take all your love and energy and give it back times 10 ;)

keep an eye on my twitter and of course all the other channels im using that i have listed on my myspace :)

i will put on more blogs from time to time <3


lets start this year with a smile, hold on to your dreams and never fade!
together we can create something brilliant!


thanks to all of you who supported me all the last years!
thanks to my loveable family, my awesome friends and of course you the Fans!!!


get this fire never ending!!!


love



Yu N. Phoenix / the crimson




start the year with "Final Call" by D'espairs Ray! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment